Group lessons are offered from age 3 with a maximum of six pupils in each class and two teachers in the water providing a greater level of safety, tuition time and tailored instruction for each individual pupil. We grade our lessons from 1 to 5 and aim to lead our pupils from a beginner to a competent confident swimmer of excellent ability in all situations.
Basic term and conditions:
1. The cost of each lesson is £11.50, which is paid in advance (unless already paid for by standing order) with a 5% discount offered for two or more children.
2. Since there is no minimum number of lessons that can be attended and since we offer you a permanent place, we ask for 2 weeks notice when you decide to stop.
3. Unattended lessons need to be paid for, although we will try to offer you a place in another lesson if there is availability. If we cannot find a suitable slot, we will give you the opportunity to attend a family swim on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon within a fortnight of the missed lesson, with an extension to this timescale being made for two week summer holidays.
4. If a child is unable to attend through a doctors recommendation then exceptions may apply and missed lessons may not need to be paid for. Where there is an extended period we will assess each case individually, however as a rule of thumb we will normally offer 4 x free lessons and a 50% discount after that to keep the place.
5. Children must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian in all areas of Loudoun Mains including the club and grounds, with no children under the age of 16 permitted in the sauna or gymnasiuma at any times.
6. During the Festive Period we stop the lessons for two weeks and these lessons are not charged for. If you are joining at any of these levels an assessment may be necessary.